THE BOARD OF OUR FOUNDATION
||Geert van Veen
FORMER BOARD MEMBERS OF OUR FOUNDATION
We like to remember the former members of our board. They contributed in an important way to our Foundation. To date we mention:
- Jos Eberson. Works as a commercial manager. Studies and collects fossil and recent echinoids
since 1988. Member of the Dutch Geological Society and the Association Echinologique.
- Rudi Hessel, secretary/treasurer from 1991 till 20160204. From 20160204 onwards Rudi is the director of our foundation. Rudi is a physical geographist. He wrote his thesis on modelling soil erosion in a part of China and is currently employed
by a Research Institute.
- Willem Lingeman. He works with the central government of the Netherlands, upholding nature conservation laws.
- Arend Smilde. Translator and editor. Specialist on C.S.Lewis. He joined the board on 20190601 and became secretary on 20211104.
- Geert van Veen. Former analist with the police of the Hague. He is a painter as well. He joined the board on 20190601 and became treasurer on 20211104.
- Piet Hessel, director from 1991-2016 and secretary/treasurer from 2016-2021. Piet, now retired, was formerly head of the department of ecology with the provincial government of Utrecht.
- Wicher Triemstra. He is emeritus minister of the Free Reformed Church in Utrecht-C. He is not only a theologist, but is very interested in science and art as well. He served in our board from 1991 till 2004.
- Henk Bol. Henk, retired now, worked as a photographer with the provincial government of Utrecht, making expositions and publications. He served in our board from 1991 until 2016.